Learn Chinese /Mandarin Language with Ace Global
你好 (Nǐ hǎo)
Firstly if you want to learn Chinese /Mandarin then you should know some basic History of Chinese /Mandarin
Beijing is the capital of China. It has a population of 1.43 billion, Literacy 96% read & write. The National symbol is Dragon & Giant Panda, Flag color is Red & Yellow, National bird is the Red-Crowned Crane, National animal is the Chinese dragon, National day 1st October in 1949 the people’s republic of china was found.
Chinese is the largest spoken language in the world, it belongs to a family of east Asian analytic languages. The official language in China is Putonghua, which is what we know as Mandarin. Looking at the economic influence, Mandarin is one of the most important languages of our time. The Chinese language consists vast amount of 2500 characters.
Ace Global follow the level ranging from HSK1 To HSK6
Note: our EXPERTISE Trainer will be training you for all the module Examination tests, which will be useful as per the first-hand experience on HSK exam Preparation as well.
- A person can understand and use familiar words in everyday expressions, that’s a very basic phrase aimed at the satisfaction of the needs of a concrete type.
- Person Can introduce themself and others also.
- A person can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where they live. Can understand instructions carefully and can address others slowly and follow short, simple directions, about local Area, Shopping
- A person can able to Read Sign Board, Menu, Playcard Etc
- A person can Fill up the basic forms
- A person can gain theoretical knowledge from a book, however, to gain practical speaking experience can be done in the classes, by exercised seamlessly interlock with reading & listening comprehension tasks, role-plays, group discussion extempore, interactive small Projects
- A person can understand common sentences & frequently used expressions. Related to areas of most immediate relevance and Communicate simply.
- A person can exchange information on familiar & routine matters, capable of making short social exchanges like talking about other people, living conditions, daily activities, also about likes and dislikes, and the working environment.
- A person can pronounce words clearly enough to be understood during very simple exchanges
- A person can understand the main ideas towards the confident conversation of the complex text on both concrete & abstract topics with the ability of complete understanding over long texts.
A person can able to draft Email Writing, Essay Writing, Letter Writing.
- There will be Fluency in the listing terms where a person can able to listen to Chinese Songs, Listening to Radio & Watching Movie.
- At the end of the B1 level, you are able to understand with a degree of fluency & spontaneity over the interviews with native speakers. Ability to debate on a given topic, briefly explain a viewpoint which including technical discussions.
- A person can understand the main ideas of the complex text on both concrete & abstract topics.
- A person can build a larger bank of Vocabulary & use Appropriate Grammatical Structures with a high degree of Accuracy.
Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic & professional purposes.
Once the person is Specialized then they can interact
with a degree of fluency & spontaneity that makes regular interaction with the
native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
If you complete this level, it means you can easily comprehend a wide range of demanding, longer texts and recognize implicit meaning.
A person can able to express themselves with the idea of fluently without searching for expressions.
A person can easily use the Chinese language effectively and flexibly for professional, academic, as well as social purposes.
After completing this level, you can easily produce clear on well-structured, detailed, as well as clear sentences on complicated topics. A person can able to make controlled use of organizational connectors, patterns, and cohesive devices.
- After reaching this level, you can easily understand everything that is heard or read.
- A person can able to summarize information from a different range of spoken and written sources, reconstruct arguments in a coherent presentation.
- A person can spontaneously express themself in very fluently and precisely.
- You cannot pursue a course or degree without having proper knowledge of French. For taking admission to a Chinese university and for survival in the country, it is essential to learn Chinese So make sure to be fully prepared before pursuing studies in Chinese.
INTERNATIONAL Exam Prep Course at
Ace Global Institute
Our Course is tailored to assure International Chinese /Mandarin (HSK)Examination Success.
HSK (Hànyǔ Shuǐpíng Kǎoshì) This test are accepted in the People’s Republic of China for the Purpose of Employment, Immigration, Tourism & University Enrolment.
HSK (Hànyǔ Shuǐpíng Kǎoshì)This Exam are Accepted in the People’s Republic of China. Development began in 1984 at Beijing Language and Culture University and in 1992 the HSK was officially made a national standardized test. the examination pattern has been revised in 2012.
Why learning Chinese is beneficial?
Mandarin Chinese ranks number one among the spoken languages in the world. Nearly a billion of the world population speaks Chinese. This includes both native and non-native speakers as well. With 847 million native speakers, Mandarin Chinese becomes the most widely spoken first language.
The development and economic growth rate of China is the highest amongst both developing and developed countries. That is why, there has been a growth spurt in the number of people learning Chinese. Besides, China is becoming an important nation in world affairs.
Many countries have huge investments in China, because of the cheap labor and other such comprehensive factors available here. Many countries carry out business deals with China. Also, a lot of multinational companies have their offices in China.
An opportunity for fluent speakers of Chinese language is vast. Those who are proficient in this language have job opportunities in a variety of fields such as business, translation, government, tourism and education.
Chinese civilization is one of the oldest and richest in the world. It dates back to about 5000 years. Learning this language offers insight into the rich heritage of this culture and to understand the values that form a part of this culture.
As China is fast becoming a global economy, the demand for teaching English language in China is increasing. After becoming affluent in Chinese, if one is proficient in English language, he can teach English to the Chinese population.