Learn the French Language with Ace Global Institute
Firstly if you want to learn French then you should know some basic history of France :
French is a “romance” language of the “Indio European family”. Paris is the capital of France, It has a population of 67.413 million, Literacy 99%.
The national day of France is on 14th July, it is called la fête Nationale or le 14 Juillet.
French is the official spoken language in more than 29 countries, and there are more than 270 million people who speak French all over the world.
French is the official spoken language in more than 29 countries, and there are more than 270 million people speak French all over the world,
there are more than 630 French universities worldwide.
France is the 7th strongest economy in the world, and the 5th largest exporter, people from all over the world travel to France for trade, business, tourism & cultural activities.
- A person can understand and use familiar words in everyday expressions, that’s a very basic phrase aimed at the satisfaction of the needs of a concrete type.
- Person Can introduce themself and others also.
- A person can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where they live. Can understand instructions carefully and can address others slowly and follow short, simple directions, about local Area, Shopping
- A person can able to Read Sign Board, Menu, Playcard Etc
- A person can Fill up the basic forms
- A person can gain theoretical knowledge from a book, however, to gain practical speaking experience can be done in the classes, by exercised seamlessly interlock with reading & listening comprehension tasks, role-plays, group discussion extempore, interactive small Projects
- A person can understand common sentences & frequently used expressions. Related to areas of most immediate relevance and Communicate simply.
- A person can exchange information on familiar & routine matters, capable of making short social exchanges like talking about other people, living conditions, daily activities, also about likes and dislikes, and the working environment.
- A person can pronounce words clearly enough to be understood during very simple exchanges
- A person can understand the main ideas towards the confident conversation of the complex text on both concrete & abstract topics with the ability of complete understanding over long texts.
A person can able to draft Email Writing, Essay Writing, Letter Writing.
- There will be Fluency in the listing terms where a person can able to listen to French Songs, Listening to Radio & Watching Movie.
- At the end of the B1 level, you are able to understand with a degree of fluency &spontaneity over the interviews with native speakers. Ability to debate on a given topic, briefly explain a viewpoint which including technical discussions.
- A person can understand the main ideas of the complex text on both concrete & abstract topics.
- A person can build a larger bank of Vocabulary & use Appropriate Grammatical Structures with a high degree of Accuracy.
Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic & professional purposes.
Once the person is Specialized then they can interact
with a degree of fluency &spontaneity that makes regular interaction with the
native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
If you complete this level, it means you can easily comprehend a wide range of demanding, longer texts and recognize implicit meaning.
A person can able to express themselves with the idea of fluently without searching for expressions.
A person can easily use the French language effectively and flexibly for professional, academic, as well as social purposes.
After completing this level, you can easily produce clear on well-structured, detailed, as well as clear sentences on complicated topics. A person can able to make controlled use of organizational connectors, patterns, and cohesive devices.
After reaching this level, you can easily understand everything that is heard or read.
- A person can able to summarize information from a different range of spoken and written sources, reconstruct arguments in a coherent presentation.
A person can spontaneously express themself in very fluently and precisely.
- You cannot pursue a course or degree without having proper knowledge of French. For taking admission to a French university and for survival in the country, it is essential to learn French So make sure to be fully prepared before pursuing studies in French.
International Exam Preparatory Course
Our Course is tailored to assure International French (DELF)(TEF)Examination Success.
These test are accepted in French Speaking Counties for the Purpose of Employment , Immigration Tourism & University Enrolment.
Learn TEF Exam with Us
Are you’re looking to immigrate to Canada , Quebec or France? Then TEF Exam is must,
Why learning French is beneficial?
Being fluent in French and English becomes a plus to seek out employment with the various multinational companies using French as their working language. French is employed during a wide selection of sectors (retailing, automotive, luxury goods, aeronautics, etc.). France is the world’s fifth-biggest economy and that attracts entrepreneurs, researchers, etc.
Speaking French provides opportunities for education at a number of France’s best-known universities often on very favorable financial terms. Students with a decent level of knowledge in French could also be eligible to enroll during a postgraduate course of their choice in France, resulting in an internationally recognized postgraduate degree.
French is the third most generally used language on the web. Understanding and skill to talk French offer an alternate view of the globe through communication with French speakers from everywhere in the globe. French isn’t a difficult language to learn. It doesn’t take long to achieve a tier where you’ll be able to communicate in French.
France is the world’s top tourist destination and attracts over 79,5 million visitors a year. the flexibility to talk even a bit French makes it a lot more enjoyable to go to Paris and every region of France and offers insights into French culture, mentality, and way of life.