Learn GERMAN Language with Ace Global Institute
Firstly if you want to learn German then you should know some basic History of German :
German Language (Deutsch)Is a West –Germanic Language which is majorly spoken in Central Europe. Berlin Is the Capital of Germany. It has a population of 83 million,
literacy 99% read & write. Flag colour is Black, Red & Golden. National Flower is Cornflower. National Bird is the White-tailed Eagle. The national day of Germany is on 3rd October.
German Is the 3rd Largest Language in European Countries. German is a West Germanic language Like English & Dutch. About 5.6 million people speak German as their second language. German is a native language to almost 100 million people worldwide and is spoken by a total of over 130 million people.
Note: Our EXPERTISE Trainer will be training you for all the module Examination tests, which will be useful as per the first-hand experience on GOETHE exam Preparation as well.
- A person can understand and use familiar words in everyday expressions, that’s a very basic phrase aimed at the satisfaction of the needs of a concrete type.
- Person Can introduce themselves and others also.
- A person can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where they live. Can understand instructions carefully and can address others slowly and follow short, simple directions, about local Area, Shopping
- A person can able to Read Sign Board, Menu, Playcard Etc
- A person can Fill up the basic forms
- A person can gain theoretical knowledge from a book, however, to gain practical speaking experience can be done in the classes, by exercised seamlessly interlock with reading & listening comprehension tasks, role-plays, group discussion extempore, interactive small Projects
- A person can understand common sentences & frequently used expressions. Related to areas of most immediate relevance and Communicate simply.
- A person can exchange information on familiar & routine matters, capable of making short social exchanges like talking about other people, living conditions, daily activities, also about likes and dislikes, and the working environment.
- A person can pronounce words clearly enough to be understood during very simple exchanges
- A person can understand the main ideas towards the confident conversation of the complex text on both concrete & abstract topics with the ability of complete understanding over long texts.
A person can able to draft Email Writing, Essay Writing, Letter Writing.
- There will be Fluency in the listing terms where a person can able to listen to German Songs, Listening to Radio & Watching Movie.
- At the end of the B1 level, you are able to understand with a degree of fluency & spontaneity over the interviews with native speakers. Ability to debate on a given topic, briefly explain a viewpoint which including technical discussions.
- A person can understand the main ideas of the complex text on both concrete & abstract topics.
- A person can build a larger bank of Vocabulary & use Appropriate Grammatical Structures with a high degree of Accuracy.
Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic & professional purposes.
Once the person is Specialized then they can interact
with a degree of fluency & spontaneity that makes regular interaction with the
native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
If you complete this level, it means you can easily comprehend a wide range of demanding, longer texts and recognize implicit meaning.
A person can able to express themselves with the idea of fluently without searching for expressions.
A person can easily use the German language effectively and flexibly for professional, academic, as well as social purposes.
After completing this level, you can easily produce clear on well-structured, detailed, as well as clear sentences on complicated topics. A person can able to make controlled use of organizational connectors, patterns, and cohesive devices.
- After reaching this level, you can easily understand everything that is heard or read.
- A person can able to summarize information from a different range of spoken and written sources, reconstruct arguments in a coherent presentation.
- A person can spontaneously express themself in very fluently and precisely.
- You cannot pursue a course or degree without having proper knowledge of French. For taking admission to a German university and for survival in the country, it is essential to learn German So make sure to be fully prepared before pursuing studies in German.
INTERNATIONAL Exam Prep Course at
Ace Global Institute
Our Course is tailored to assure International German (Goethe) Examination Success.
This test are accepted in German Speaking Countries for the Purpose of Employment , Immigration, Tourism & University Enrolment.
Goethe : It’s a internationally recognized proof of German language proficiency Goethe-Zertifikat Exam . It certifies that candidates have acquired advanced language skills and corresponds to all the six-level scale of competence laid down in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
This exam is conducted by the joint collaboration of the Goethe institute, Österreichischem Sprachdiplom (Austrian Language Diploma), the Schweizer Erziehungsdirektorenkonferenz (Swiss Education Director’s Conference) and WBT Weiterbildungs-Testsysteme gGmbH.
Why learning German is beneficial?
It is among the widely used languages for conversing in European countries. it’s the second language of many countries in and around Europe. It’s a regularly used language in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, etc.
Germany is a crucial exporting country. Germany trades with the majority of European countries as well as other countries. it’s the biggest European trading partner of the US. Also, more than 2000 companies from the US trade with many German-speaking countries.
The German government offers a major number of scholarships to foreign students. Also, other support could also be provided alongside the scholarship. Objective education is provided in various fields of education. Also, holiday and working visas are sometimes provided.
Negotiations using interpreters may go awry in case of misunderstandings. So, learning German is advantageous within the business environment. Knowledge of German helps to possess an efficient interaction with business relations. Also, the Germans will prefer German-speaking business personnel.
Much of the research in modern science is published in German. Not all material is out there in English. And if it’s available, some matter could also be lost in translation. Germany greatly contributes to numerous research projects and development.
German is extensively used as a second language in many European as well as other countries. Also, world tourists from around Europe can converse in German. So, this language is very useful in the Hospitality and Tourism industry.